HELPING FAMILIES MANAGE THE COMPLEX ISSUES OF AGING AND TRANSITIONS
Contact Us: 612-618-5562
As loved ones age, family members struggle with changing roles and responsibilities. It can be overwhelming, and we can help by providing the following services:
- Administer financial and banking responsibilities for families and elder clients, including mail management, bill payment, account funding, maintenance of accounting records, coordination of year-end tax documentation.
- Facilitate interaction between families and professional service providers such as lawyers, accountants, financial planners, insurance providers, and governmental agencies.
- Communicate with care giving teams to ensure consistent, quality care and a nurturing environment.
- Manage post-death estate and probate matters between clients, attorneys and courts, to ensure that all records are filed appropriately.
- Inventory of assets and household property, and preparation for distribution and sale.